Axe Throwing is finally here!
Here are the House Rules
1. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL BEFORE OR DURING AXE THROWING!
2. Refer to rule 1 we mean it, you try and sneak alcohol in, we take your wrist band off and escort you out of the building.
3. Refer to rule 1 and 2; if you show signs of intoxication after the screening process we have the right to remove you from Axe Throwing.
a. At this time The Bowling Alley is working on getting an insurance company that has reasonable rates for a 1 to 2 drink limit for Axe Throwing but not at this time does it have this.
4. All participants of Axe Throwing must be of legal age of consent to sign liability waiver forms.
a. If a participant is under the age of 18, they must have parental consent and emergency contact forms signed (They can be picked up at the Bowling Alley after April 3, 2018).
b. If you want to book a party for kids under the age of 18, you must have all wavier forms signed before the kids attend, typical parties for Axe Throwing with kids will be controlled to day timeslots (10 am to 1 pm).
5. Rates of Axe Throwing will be $20 per person per hour of play (no refunds).
a. If you bring a party of 5, we will let the sixth player play for free.
b. 2 hours we give a $5.00 discount for the second hour of play ($20+$15).
c. Large Groups receive a discount must be over 24 people+
6. All Bookings for the first two weeks are based upon space only and reservations take first priority.
a. All reservations must pay a $20 booking fee, which is non-refundable.
b. All reservations understand we hold your lanes for no more than 15 minutes if during Primetime: Primetime is Friday and Saturday Nights from 5pm – 10 pm. If you arrive at 6:16 pm without warning and we have a stand by guest, your lanes will be given out.
7. Axe Throwing Leagues
a. Axe Throwing Leagues to Start September 2018
b. League fees will be determined on length of league, all fees are due upon sign up.
c. Youth League for Axe Throwing will be on Wednesday Nights from 5 pm – 6 pm.
8. Limit of 6 people per Axe Throwing Lane
9. You may use your own Axes only during non-League times (unless the meet league standards (1.5 pound wood handled) and only if you sign off that the Bowling Alley is not responsible for lost or stolen Axes, or damages axes during play.
10. Zero tolerance for aggressive behavior towards staff or guests. Show off your aggression; receive a one-way ticket out of the Bowling Alley and or the authorities will be called.